1. The products will be invoiced at prices ruling at the day of despatch. Whilst every effort will be made to give customers advance warning of price changes, Lymekilns Cheese Company reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. VAT will be charge at the appropriate rate on goods where applicable.
2. Any defective or out of condition stock will only be credited or replaced if Lymekilns Cheese Company is informed within 24 hours of delivery. All such goods must be returned to or made available for inspection by Lymekilns Cheese Company.
3. Title to the goods shall only pass to the buyer after full payment has been made to and accepted by Lymekilns Cheese Company.
4. The Seller reserves the right to repossess any goods in respect of which payment is overdue and thereafter to resell the same. For this purpose the buyer hereby grants an irrevocable right and licence to the sellers servant and agents to enter upon all or any of its premises, with or without vehicles during normal business hours. This right shall continue to subsist notwithstanding the termination or cancellation of the order for any reason and is without prejudice to any accrued rights of the Seller thereunder or otherwise.
5. Until full payment has even made for the goods, Lymekilns Cheese Company retains the right to repossess goods without notice, in addition to those rights provided at law.
6. Lymekilns Cheese Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 7% over The Bank of Scotland’s base rate. In addition, charges will be levied in respect of unpaid cheques.
7. Payment of monthly accounts is due on the 15th of the month following invoice. Lymekilns Cheese Company reserves the right to suspend supplies should payment terms not be adhered to.
Deliveries: Monday to Friday
Ordering Hours: Sunday to Monday
After Hours ordering: 0141 552 5726 or: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Order: £30
Weights: All weights are approximate for whole cheeses